|GOOD DAY AT THE
||DO YOU SUFFER FROM.........
- NECK AND SHOULDER STRESS..
- NECK AND FACIAL TENSION...?
|WHY NOT TRY INDIAN HEAD
Indian Head Massage is an intense form of head, neck, face and
shoulder massage undertaken while you sit on a chair. It combines
the best of therapeutic massage with acupressure techniques and
is a complete treatment that takes a maximum of only 30 minutes.
Indian Head Massage relieves stress and associated tension which
accumulates in the neck and shoulders, resulting in tight muscles,
eyestrain, headaches, high blood pressure, anxiety, heart problems,
insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome and in severe cases, even hair
The treatment is particularly useful in releasing the causes of
recurring headaches, relieving eyestrain and clearing sinuses
as well as offering immediate relief to stressed muscles in the
neck and shoulders.
The treatment is done with or without oil therefore ideal in any
environment and done simply with finger and palm pressure leaving
you with a general feeling of good physical and emotional Well-being.
Some of the main benefits of regular Indian head massage
- Relief from stress and muscular tension.
- Reduces frequency of headaches and symptoms
- Relieves eyestrain.
- Restores concentration and reduces tiredness.
- General relaxation and elevation of mood.
- Increased joint mobility.
- Improves hair growth and hair condition.
- Improves scalp problems.
- A feeling of alertness and being clearer in mental thought
- Increased energy levels
- Indian Head Massage is also very versatile, economical
and a non-invasive treatment.
- It is therefore is a very convenient therapy due to its accessibility
and its portable nature.